The Anjon Monsoon Pond Pump Features:
- Engineered for 24 hour continuous use
- High quality seals for long and efficient pump life
- Contains no oil - Fish safe
- For inline and submersible applications
- Passes solids up to 1/4" in diameter because of the vortex impeller for tough-torque flow
- Overload sensor shut-off protection to keep pump from overheating or burning out
- Full 2 year manufacturer warranty
Free Ground Shipping to Continental U.S. Only
Adjustable Pond Pump Flow Controller
VAC15A Variable Speed Pump Controller 15 Amp
- Optimize filtration performance and minimize energy use.
- Reduce flow rate when maximum circulation is not required at night or when traveling.
- Increase volume for a lively pond-side party or decrease volume to achieve gentle flowing water for quite reflective times.
- Regulate flow through UV clarifiers, fountains, bubbling boulders.
- Eliminate ball valves and gate valves used to restrict flow.
- The variable speed controller can save up to 60% of your pumps energy consumption.
- Easy to install just plug the pump into the bottom of the controller an plug the controller into a GFI outlet.
- Use with Anjon Eco-Drive Big Frog, Flood or Monsoon Waterfall Pumps only
- Controller cannot be used with the Monsoon MS8000 8,000 GPH, MS10000 10,000 GPH, MS12500 12,500 GPH pumps
- Not compatible with Direct Drive Big Frog Pumps
- Price: $63.20
- Instock: Yes